Monday, September 5, 2016

Fall Style




This past Spring I was at Goodwill and found a treasure trove of J Crew items in my size.  Some fairy godmother with my taste must have donated the contents of her closet.  I picked up this button down for about $4 and paired it with J Crew skinny jeans and a pair of heels from The RealReal (my new internet obsession).

Am I the last person to know about this site?  The RealReal is an online shop devoted to authenticated luxury consignment.  When I signed up, they gave me a $25 credit and combined with an onsite promotion, the shoes came to about $20 excluding shipping.  They are navy blue suede and have kitten heels.

Also, I might be the last one to know this trick.  J Crew labels will always have the season the item came out printed on them.  As you can see, this one says "FA 2007" which means it is from Fall 2007, and even though its almost 10 years old, I think it still works well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment