Some New Vintage Purse Additions

For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with purses.  As I have grown older, nothing has really changed and I probably have about 75 bags in my closet right now.  Like most ladies, I do love a good luxury handbag, but my true passion lies with vintage ones.  I am not really sure when or how my obsession with vintage began, but these bags are very well made and are relatively inexpensive.  I used to be able to pick them up at thrift stores for around $5 each, but now I mostly troll Ebay and Etsy for new ones to add to my collection.  

You can see a quick "haul" video I made here.  I somehow managed to chop off most of my head, but it is probably for the best since its super humid out right now and my hair is a giant frizz.


Clockwise starting with top right: Two "Greta Originals" velvet purses (about $30 total with shipping), green lizard (?) clutch with tiny matching wallet ($30 with free shipping), Lefcort box bag (about $45 with shipping), "Made in Italy" beaded raffia bag ($20 with shipping)

If you would like to purchase similar bags, I have done a little Ebay and Etsy searching and have listed some links below.  I have kept them all budget friendly at under $50.

Greta:
I don't see a ton of Greta bags in my travels and that is why I snapped up these two (for about $30 total).  You might be able to "best offer" this to get it under $50.

Vintage velvet:
Someone buy this before I do, this rings up at a little over $20.

"Made in Italy" beaded raffia: 
Lefcort, another Lefcort, navy blue with a fun chain, PINK!

Green snakeskin:
Envelope style, cross body, this has a vintage Judith Leiber vibe, another envelope.

Comments