Roberta di Camerino

Giuliana Camerino was an Italian designer whose handbags were among the first to be widely coveted as status symbols.  Founded under the name Roberta di Camerino, her bags were worn by some of the most fashionable ladies of the mid 20th century including Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor.

I have been a fan of her vintage bags for awhile but have not taken the plunge to purchase one until recently... 3 to be exact 😉





Her bags were made from quality materials and are not an inexpensive vintage purchase.  You can find them on Ebay, Etsy, The RealReal, and 1st Dibs and you can expect to pay in the $150-$500 range (or higher) depending on the style and condition.  I found the 2 blue ones for a little less so if you do some digging you can find a bargain.

I love a good vintage bag and I would have to say that these are probably my favorites.

If interested you can learn more about the designer here.

Comments