Preloved Sparkles

I used to love rocking costume statement necklaces and earrings, but in my early thirties I shifted my attention to purchasing only fine jewelry.  Real gold and gemstones are obviously an investment so my favorite way to shop for these pieces is secondhand. One site I frequently peruse for fine jewelry is The RealReal.  Here all pieces are authenticated and appraised by professionals and sold at a fraction of their retail price.

Curating your jewelry box will take some time, so its a good idea to start with the basics.  Currently my personal everyday pieces include gold huggie hoop earrings and a simple gold necklace.




Other pieces worth considering include pearl earrings, a gold bangle, and a statement ring.



You will need a place to store your special pieces when you are not wearing them so be sure to check out their site for that as well.

Comments